2008-04-12

Nice weekend, with nice friends




On Saturday:
Sharan's Birthday. First Favela Chic with Binh, Eli, Juliana. There we meet Audun, Ida, Lavinia, Declan and Santiago. Good music, very crowded,.. some food,.. Sharan was not coming,... we contact her,... they couldn't get in! to late!!! The rest of the people was going to Hoxton Sq. Shall we join them? ok,.. let's go,.. a pity because the place was nice.
Looking for the Underbally,... we finally find it,.. ups! I've been here before,... such a remind,... Here they are! People from the office (basically Interior Designers) and more friends of Sharan from uni and school. Dancing, chatting a bit,... Time to go home,... Binh and me walking in near Old street. wow! such a nice club,.. let's go to see the toilets are here, and the flooring,.. it looks nice!
We keep on walking to pick up the bus to go home,.. and surprise,.. 3 guys walking next to us in the other direction and, Jose (from Granada)! I know you! ok,. Binh go home,.. I stay with them. Let's go to take some beer. We walk next to Liverpool Street. We chat. One of them is working in Foster, but I didn't know him. Of course, all of them are architects,.. The bar close,.. Ok,.. let's go home,.. We are waiting for the bus,.. mine come first, I wave and,.. Oh, no!! it doesn't stop! Fill de puta!! and I start to run,.. I manage to catch it in the next stop,.. ufff!!! so tired,....

On Sunday:
Wake up in the morning,was snowing..I was tired,..we don't know if go to the Marc's international lunch or not,..We call Jose (from Madrid) he was going and he was preparing a 'tortilla de patatas' to bring to the lunch,.. ok,.. let's go as well! I take some 'sobrassada', my flatmates some Argentinian wine and Doritos that we start to eat while waiting for Jose,...
We arrive to Marc's home. It's full of people and nice food! lasagna, pizza, meat, gazpacho, salmorejo, tortillas, spanish ham,.... Baylies, Pacharan,... nice music,.. nice atmosphere,.. Most of us architects,.. as always,.. but there was a cartoon animator as well,.. hehehhe
Suddenly I receive a call, was Manel, from Barcelona! he was in Liverpool street. I go to pick him up in Old street and he join the party. It was nice to see him!
The people is starting to go home,...A colombian guy tell me that if I want he can bring me home with his motorbike! wow! that could be cool! and indeed,.. so nice to go by motorbike in London, next to the river, with the lights,.. London looks very nice in the night,...

2 comments:

dbsus4 said...

Laia!

a veure si vinc a London, pero hauria de trobar algo per fer... a part de gastarme la pasta gansa... hehe

pq serà que el teu blog està ple de fotos teves i al meu no hi surto per enlloc ( pq surts sempre tan bé? ;D )

un petonas! R

me said...

hehehe,
has fet que em pujaren els colors de cara!! hauré de deixar de penjar fotos meves que sino semblarà un egolog en comptès d'un blog,... :p

T'espere amb els braços oberts!!I algo a fer,.. uii hi ha moltes coses per veure i bones exposicions per visitar i a més,.. ara l'euro està molt fort així que la butxaca no ho notarà tant,.. hehehhe

una abraçada Raul!