2008-09-03

Back from NY and trying to find the time to rest a bit,...







9 days in NY > too many things to explain,...

- Walking, walking, walking many hours a day: Manhattan, Brooklyn, Coney Island, Central Park, Queens,...
- Visiting museums: Noguchi museum (as Gloria told me, you have to go), New Museum, Metropolitan, MOMA, Witney, PS1 (that included a big party)and Guggenheim (with a really nice Louise Burgeois' exhibition)
- Meeting people that studies at Columbia university: my friend Jose, Anna, Ignacio, Curro, Guillermo, Ana Maria,... and a long etcetera of friends of my friend Jose, most of them Spanish who where studying a master there.
- Having nice views of the skyscrapers: from Staten Island, from Brooklyn bridge, from the top of the Rock,...
- Shopping in Soho, Nolita, Noho, Century 21,...
- And having a lot of time to think about myself, my life, what do I want for my future... And thinking about giving solutions to some situations that need to be solved.

Non-stop for 9 days and arriving at the office on Monday morning straight from the airport almost without sleep,.. stay 8 hours in front of the computer and starting to feel the stressing atmosphere of the office again,..
Yesterday Go and me had to stay quite late producing 6 new boards with more options for the tower,I was so tired but at least I had nice company and I learnt how to ask, are you busy? in Japanese (but I've already forgotten,.. ups!)

2 comments:

tomohito.n said...

are you busy in japanese is "Isogasii?"
いそがしい?
don't forget, and that's very useful word.

me said...

yeah! I remember now,.. isogashi desu ka? hai, isogashi desu. That's what you'll probably reply,...