2008-11-02

Halloween and longing for the Sun



Let's say that the winter has arrived, it's getting cold, very cold,...

Weeks and weeks without seeing the Sun, darkness is increasing and the clouds are blurring my mind,...

Deadline after deadline, 23 hours non-stop at work, jet lag,...

Missing the light of my region, missing feeling the Sun caressing my skin, missing walking up to the mountains with my friends and smell the rosemary, the thyme, and contemplate the sea over the valleys between the mountains...
The last time that I went there was raining so I couldn't go although I was wishing to disappear there for a few hours, to feel the immensity of the nature and clean up my mind after so many months in city. It was not possible the last time that I went,.. but I'm sure it will be possible the next time!!! so,... Lluís, Josep, Hector,.. get prepared to come with me to the mountain!!!

Lately I've also started missing Barcelona, and above all, my people from Barcelona: Marta, Raul, Marina, Kim, Carles, Manel, Jordi, Monica, Mar, Roser, Meri, Gemma,... Now, not only they are still in Barcelona but more friends are there: Pau, Carmen Paula, Maika, my cousin and my sister!!! So I feel that I should definitely go and visit them. It has been already about 9 months since I haven't been there and that's why I've already bought the ticket to go!! :-) It won't be for many days, but enough to revive the years that I lived there. It won't be until February that I will go there but I hope to see you all there!!!

Today my good friend Teresa has told me 2 sentences that have made me think a lot. They represent the way to live that I used to follow but that lately I was trying to unconsciously forget, and when you listen to that, the clear sentence: "it's better to regret something you've done than regretting having done nothing" and "there is no future without present" you suddenly start to see things clearer. Today she has been my ray of sunshine that has moved some clouds away from my mind. Thanks boniqueta to be always there!:-)

1 comment:

llum de lluerna said...

Laieta!!! juu... que wapet!!! t'enyores molt ee... es normal!! nosaltres també t'enyorem molt a tu....
i damunt sense una miqueta de solet que et done energia ...encara pitjor!!!!
vine!!! vine ja!!! jajajja
ja queda menos!!!!!
quan vingues farem una excurcioneta segur!!!

una besaeta molt forta!!! molts anims!!!! cuidat molt!!!!

et vull moltissim!!!!!!!