2008-07-05

City of Justice presentation and AA party

Yesterday was the City of Justice presentation for Group 6 in F+P. The City of Justice project is the where I've been working since last September. Now we kind of finish it and we had to show what we did to the rest of the group.
I was so disappointed because of the way of organizing it,..we always have to do everything at the last minute, instead of having time to prepare the things properly. But at the end it went much better than what I expected, as we have very good people at the team. It was too long though,...
We were supposed to show all the process from the concept design until the detailing of each part of the building,.. so finally it wasn't a presentation but a lecture and I decided not to talk as I thought there were too many things to explain and I didn't want to bore the people talking about flooring, ceilings or toilettes,...So at the end everyone talked but Sharan and me,..
During and after the presentation we were drinking a lot of wine, and after the lecture I was talking with the people who has been working in the same project as me but from Madrid. It was nice to meet them and share some glasses of wine with them,..

We left the office at about 20.30 I would say,.. and taking some bottles of wine with us we went towards the AA party. We were already quite drunk,.. There I met with my friend Betty and she showed me her project that was exhibit. There we kept on drinking wine,.. meeting people from everywhere,... It was really nice,.. but suddenly my bottle of wine was disappeared and the university (were the party was) was closed, and the friends from the office that came with me,.. disappeared as well,.. Ups!!!
Then,. I decided to go with Betty and some friends of her to a bar (I would not be able to find it again,...I had almost 2 bottles of wine in my body,..)We were a very international group of people what it is always very nice: Malaysian, Korean, Japanese, English, Turkish, Polish, Lebanese, South Arabian, Italian,...
After that the bar closed down and we decided to go to a club but were being in queue the security guy told us that it was pack so we decided to go to another club,... but it was getting very late,.. and I started to be tired,.. so me and one of the Korean guys (that lives in the same neighborhood as me) decided to take the bus and go home,...
Such a hangover today!!!
But another party is waiting for me tonight!!! hehehe
We'll go to the Notting Hill market, after goodbye dinner with Betty and after,.. probably party at Will's place (a friend from the Erasmus)Let's see,..

No comments: