2008-07-03

the destiny,...


Last weekend visiting the Docklands

Already two weeks has passed since I received an email from the Japanese embassy telling me that unfortunately I hadn't been selected for getting the Monbukagakusho scholarship.
At the beginning I was very disappointed because I put a lot of effort to get it and it seemed like that was for nothing,...But it is never for nothing,.. you always learn something and this time I've learnt that maybe go to study another master in Tokyo was not what I should do,..
I started to think though that maybe I should go to work! hehehe But I am afraid of the Japanese working conditions,.. even if I think I could really learn a lot. At the moment I'll wait to see what is waiting for me at F+P because we've finished the City of Justice project and now I am supposed to start working in a new one,.. let's wait to see if it is stimulating enough to keep me in London,...

Since yesterday I've started to think about the destiny. There is one person in my life that each time that appears (virtually or physically)makes me believe in the destiny. He probably doesn't even know about this little space where I can tell what I think and what I am doing,.. but today it is dedicate to him. Thanks for the smile that you raised in my face!
I believe that there are some non-material links that could not be ever erased. Sometimes you don't even know how have they been created, sometimes you would like to break them,.. sometimes you would like to materialize them, but they just exist in that state and you cannot alter them.
Today I would like the wind to bring me to no-man's land, would that be possible?

No comments: