2008-06-12

Happy birthday :-) Happy weekend surrounded by friends



My friend Carmen arrived of Friday night. We prepared a international lunch to celebrate my birthday and Carmen's visit. After we went to a bar all together,.. The club where we were planning to go was full and there was a very long queue to get in so we couldn't,..
On Sunday we went to Brick Lane, we had a Okonomiyaki for lunch (I could read Okonomiyaki in Japanese :-) !!!!) And after we found a concert in a cloth shop. A handsome young guy was singing,...When the concert ended we went to visit Betty (I had been a long time without seeing her!) and we had some beers in Kentish town in the garden of the bar near Betty's place,...
On Monday was my birthday even if I celebrated it on Saturday. We met with Carmen for lunch and all the team came to have lunch at the Portuguese bar. At 6, when I finished work,.. we decided to go to take some beers, I didn´t know but they prepared it and all the team came again and we had some drinks together. And,.. surprise, surprise!! they wrote me a very nice card and gave me a lot of presents!!! :-) They are sooo nice!!!
Carmen left yesterday,.. she was going back to Granada to continue doing her final project,.. It was a pleasure have her here!! Good luck with your project Carmencita!! and next time,... we will visit you in Granada! :-)

2 comments:

Carmen Chamorro said...

jajajajaaja.....Por fin sé el nombre de lo que nos comimos. Entra en mi blog y verás de qué sirvió el esfuerzo que hice para acordarme....Un besote. Te echo de menos!!

Rosa said...

Xiqueta,creus en les coincidències?Hui m'he enterat que treballe amb ta tia.Per si no t'ho vaig dir,estic rreballant a Xàbia.Quines coses....!!En fi,xiqueta,veig que tot et va molt bé.Espere que continue així!Besadetes!