2009-05-03

1st Bank Holiday of May

London 01-05-09
My former tutor came to London for holidays and I met him and his wife for a beer. We first went to some libraries where I bought a graphic novel, an adaptation of City of Glass from Paul Auster. And after, while having a beer we talked about the university in Japan, the Monbukagakusho scholarship and my present job.
After talking with him I am a bit confused about what to do with my future,.. The chat wasn't long enough,...Now it's time to think,...




Brighton 02-05-09
Yesterday I went to Brighton with Julia who is back from for the weekend. Now she is living in France.
Brighton is a city in the South of England. It is in the seaside and yesterday there was a festival starting and we found a lot of children wearing costumes and playing music in the street. We visited the seaside, ate ice-cream and bought some presents,...

London 03-05-09

Wedding of Vimal and Arti

No comments: