2007-08-20

Last weekend in La Marina Alta/ L'últim cap de setmana a La Marina Alta



This was the last weekend before leave my village and go to work in London. On Friday and Saturday there was a music festival called Arrels where I went with my friend Teresa, and where I met with a lot of friends from my region. On Friday there was a satiric theater where some friends of mine were playing and 2 singer-songwriters. It was a relaxed night in a beautiful square in the Xabia's inner city, right next to the church. And Saturday night was a big party in a bigger space where 4 different groups were playing. It was very nice because I met a lot of friends there and I liked the music that they were playing.
Here I upload some pictures were some friends of mine are appearing: Diana, Natatxa and Teresa.

No comments: